Awards will be presented at the 2013 AAGP Opening Plenary Session on March 14, 2013, in conjunction with the AAGP Annual Meeting, March 14-17, 2013, in Los Angeles, California. Learn more about the meeting at www.AAGPmeeting.org.
Letters of application for the Deirdre Johnston award are due November 1, 2012. Nominations for the Distinguished Scientist award are due November 1, 2012. All other applications/nominations are due December 1, 2012.
Don’t miss your chance for recognition through AAGP’s annual awards program
- AAGP Distinguished Scientist Award
- AAGP Barry Lebowitz Early Career Scientist Award
- AAGP Member-in-Training Research Award
- AAGP Educator of the Year Award
- AAGP Clinician of the Year Award
- GMHF/AAGP Deirdre Johnston Award for Excellence & Innovation in Geriatric Mental Health Outreach Services
Awards will be presented at the:
2013 AAGP Annual Meeting
March 14-17, 2013
JW Marriott Los Angeles LA L.I.V.E. | Los Angeles, California
AAGP strongly prefers to receive all materials and supporting documents in electronic form. All electronic submissions must be in Microsoft Word or a PDF document.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Denise Disque, Awards Program Coordinator
Phone: 301-654-7850, ext. 105
PLEASE SUBMIT ELECTRONIC COPIES OF ALL MATERIALS TO email@example.com NO LATER THAN the indicated deadline(s) and be sure to include the name of the award in the subject line.