Academic Outpatient Psychiatry in Cleveland, Ohio
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU), in Cleveland Ohio seeks an Adult Psychiatrist.
• 100% Outpatient Psychiatry on weekdays
• Option to teach in our 20-resident ACGME-approved Psychiatry program
• Academic appointment with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU)
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• Epic EMR has been implemented and in operation for more than 15 years
• Generous benefits and highly competitive compensation
• Interests in Geriatric Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry welcome, but not required
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with CWRU, is an integrated health system handling more than one million patients. Our highly collaborative practice provides superb care for patients and excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. They have been rated as one of Northeastern Ohio’s Best Places to Work.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
• Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average
• Pro Sports – Major League teams (Indians, Browns and Cavaliers)
• The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums
• Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical
• Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches
• Superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking opportunities
• Nationally renowned food and dining scene
Interested candidates please contact