2017 Board Election
The Board of Directors and the Nominations Committee of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry present the following slate of officer and director candidates for your vote. Each candidate’s qualifications were carefully assessed by the nominations committee, using a standard set of criteria, and subsequently approved by the board. Make your voice heard in AAGP by voting in this important election. All ballots must be returned by Friday, January 6, 2017.
President-Elect: (Automatically transitions to President for 2018-2019 and to Past President for 2019-2020)
• Melinda Lantz, MD, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
• Maria Llorente, MD, VA Medical Center, Washington, DC & VA Medical Center, Martinsburg, WV
Secretary/Treasurer-Elect: (Automatically transitions to Secretary/Treasurer for 2018-2019)
• Marc Agronin, MD, Miami Jewish Health Systems, Miami, FL
• Ellen Whyte, MD, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
At-Large Board Members (Non-Psychiatrists): (One position is open, Term is for three (3) years beginning at conclusion of the 2017 Annual Meeting)
• William Schwab, MD, PhD, AGSF, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
• Deena Tampi, MSN, MBA-HCA, RN, Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Hartford, CT
To learn more about the candidates, read their statements.
You may cast your vote online or by paper ballot. In order for your vote to be valid, you must provide your name and member ID number. Please do not vote more than once. Duplicate ballots will be discarded.
To vote online: Click the vote button
To vote by paper ballot:
Fax your completed ballot to (703) 556-8729 by close of business Friday, January 6, 2017
Mail your ballot to AAGP, 6728 Old McLean Village Drive, McLean, VA 22101
It must be postmarked on or before January 6, 2017
Questions? Contact AAGP at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 556-9222.