Traditionally an in-person course, this year’s event was held virtually over two days. Register now to view the On Demand content!
- Normal Aging – Alicia Romeo, MD
- Bipolar Disorder – Jennifer Gatchel, MD
- Dementias: From Risk Factors to Treatment – Marie DeWitt. MD
- Neurological Assessment and Common Neuropsychiatric Disorders – Laura Marsh, MD
- Anxiety Disorders in Older Patients – Prasad Padala, MD
- Psychotic Disorders in the Elderly – John Kasckow, MD, PhD
- Bereavement, Mood Disorders, and Suicide – James Ellison, MD
- Substance Use Disorders – Olivera J. Bogunovic, MD
- Sleep Disorders in the Elderly – Nery Diaz, DO
- Personality Disorders in the Elderly – Chevelle Brudey, MD
- ECT and Neurostimulation Therapies – Adriana Hermida, MD
- Palliative Care – Maria I. Lapid, MD
- Ethical and Forensic Issues – Lewis Krain, MD
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed the Review in Geriatric Psychiatry Self-Assessment Program and has approved it as part of a comprehensive self-assessment program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of Maintenance of Certification.