ADULT & GERIATRIC PSYCHIATRISTS - Openings in Southern California
I am a PERMANENTE PHYSICIAN.
A dedicated doctor who believes in pursing dreams, creating hope and driving progress.
Southern California Permanente Medical Group is a physician-led, partnership organization with a patient-centered and evidence-based medicine approach.
SCPMG is an organization with strong values who provides our physicians with the resources and support systems to ensure our physicians can focus on practicing medicine, connect with one another, and provide the best possible care to our patients.
ADULT & GERIATRIC PSYCHIATRISTS
Openings in Southern California
- Adult Psychiatry: Anaheim, Bakersfield, Hesperia, and Ontario
- Geriatric Psychiatry: West Covina
At SCPMG, you'll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery, and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- 4 1/2 day work week (8-10 hours) *
- Flexible schedules
- Education time (1/2 day a week) *
- 1 hour for initial evaluations and 30 minutes for follow-ups
- Multi-disciplinary team consisting of Nurses, LCSWs, Psychologists and MAs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental Comprehensive Insurance
- Robust retirement plans: Pension Plan, 401K and Keogh
- Excellent salary and compensation package (bonuses offered)
- Partnership eligibility after 3 years
* Not available for the Inpatient Psychiatrist opportunity.
We invite you to make a difference in the community we serve.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/specialty/psychiatry/.
For additional information about these opportunities, contact Jolanta Buschini at Jolanta.U.Buschini@kp.org or call (866) 328-2441. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.