Full-Time Geriatric Psychiatrist in Concord, NC
Atrium Behavioral Health Cabarrus is now seeking a BE/BC Geriatric Psychiatrist to be a part of their outpatient team.
- The practice consists of 13 Physicians and staff that includes therapists, PH. D's , nurses, and a Adult PHP program on site.
- The hours of operation are 0800-1700.
- On call weeknight rotation will consist of three times per month as well as weekend coverage once a month.
- Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship required
Concord is a vibrant community, and one that honors its heritage and tradition while racing towards the future. Since 1990, the total population of Concord has grown tremendously to approximately 84,000 people. Geographically, the City of Concord has expanded from 23 square miles in 1990 to over 60 square miles.
Benefits and Compensation Package:
- Highly competitive salary
- Relocation allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account and 403b.
- Professional liability coverage
If Interested, Please Contact:
About Atrium Health Cabarrus:
Atrium Health Cabarrus (formerly Carolinas Healthcare System Northeast, Cabarrus Memorial Hospital, later NorthEast Medical Center and Carolinas Medical Center-Northeast) is a 457-bed, acute-care, teaching hospital located in Concord, North Carolina, United States.
Our mission is to improve health, elevate hope, and advance healing for all through the efficient operation of a comprehensive system which provides healthcare and related services, including education and research opportunities.