Geriatric Psychiatrist to Join 2 in Denver
HealthONE’s Behavioral Health Service seeks a Geriatric Psychiatrist to Join 2 Fellowship Trained and boarded Geriatric Psychiatrists for hospital-employed position. Our team of 8 psychiatrists and 3 PMHNPs covers an 80 bed inpatient facility with a 40-bed Adult Unit, 20-bed Geriatric Unit and a 20-bed Adolescent Unit along with Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). Expansion of additional 48 new beds will be completed in late 2019/early 2020. Beautiful, recently built-out units are conveniently located at I-225 and 6th Avenue, on the Medical Center of Aurora North Campus, to the east of downtown Denver. Our first satellite location opened in 2019 with outpatient services offered at HealthONE’s Centennial Medical Plaza in Denver’s Tech Center
Behavioral Health Services draws from HealthONE’s 6 community hospitals, 5 freestanding EDs and the surrounding community.
- DBT/CBT Milieu
- Team oriented, Trauma Informed Care trained
- Patient and family focused work environment. Program is treatment enriched with multiple master’s disciplined therapeutic staff
- Competitive market salary, robust benefits of Denver’s largest hospital system
- 401K matching and Employee Stock Plan. HCA’s malpractice coverage , PTO, CME days and allowance
- Psychiatrist Call 1:6 weekends with manageable patient load, ECT and telepsychiatry
- Clinical Faculty Appointment to Psychiatry Residency Program
- O.P. continuum of care available onsite
HealthONE's community-based Psychiatry Residency is now onsite, in its 2nd year so interest in teaching is a plus!
The best fit for our Behavioral Health team will be a Board Certified or recently-trained, Board Eligible Geriatric Psychiatrist willing to do some Adult inpatient.
Successful candidates bring track record of clinical excellence, teamwork, strong inter-personal skills, great communication and EMR (ours is MediTech) documentation skills.
Our current staff of 8 physicians are all board-certified in their specialties.
For more information, please contact:
Therese Karsten MBA FASPR
HCA Healthcare | Continental Division
4900 S. Monaco Street, Denver, CO, 80126