Medical Director - Cambridge, MA
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, is seeking a full time Medical Director for the Child and Adolescent Assessment Units. CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Provide clinical and administrative leadership for the Child Assessment Unit (CAU) and Adolescent Assessment Unit (AAU) in the Child Psychiatry Division
- Supervise all clinical services for patients in the CAU and AAU
- Participate in teaching opportunities with psychiatry residents, fellows, and other mental health trainees
- Actively participate in quality assurance/quality improvement activities at CHA
- Work in a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model allowing our providers to focus on patient care and contribute to population health efforts
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) and robust interpreter service
- Academic appointments are available commensurate with criteria of Harvard Medical School
Ideal candidates will be board certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and have at least 2 years of experience. Candidates should possess a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.