GERIATRIC PSYCHIATRISTS & ADULT PSYCHIATRISTS
Full-Time Openings in Southern California
At SCPMG, you'll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery, and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- 4 1/2 day work week (8-10 hours)
- Education time (1/2 day a week)
- 1 hour for initial evaluations and 30 minutes for follow-ups
- Multi-disciplinary team consisting of Nurses, LCSWs, Psychologists, and MAs
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental Comprehensive Insurance
- Robust retirement plans: Pension Plan, 401K, and Keogh
- Excellent salary and compensation package (bonuses offered)
- Partnership eligibility after 3 years
We also have Per Diem Opportunities throughout Southern California. Telehealth options are available. Per diem openings are non-benefited (malpractice insurance is covered) and require candidates to reside in California, have an active CA Medical License, and paid DEA Certificate.
We invite you to make a difference in the community we serve.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/specialty/psychiatry/.
For additional information about these opportunities, contact Jolanta Buschini at Jolanta.U.Buschini@kp.org or call (866) 328-2441. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.