Geriatric Psychiatrist Medical Director for Trinity Health Of New England | Develop the New Geriatric Wellness Pavilion | Ground Floor Leadership Opportunity | New England Location
Trinity Health Of New England is seeking a Geriatric Psychiatrist Medical Director to be the first employee to work in the newly constructed Geriatric Wellness Pavilion. An extension of Johnson Memorial Hospital, the Pavilion is a state-of-the-art healthcare center with 15 beds, a multipurpose suite, sensory suite, peaceful seclusion suite, and much more. The successful candidate will be board-certified in psychiatry. Being fellowship trained in geriatric psychiatry is preferred but not required.
- 100% Geriatric Psychiatry
- Ground Floor Leadership Opportunity
- Develop the Newly Constructed Geriatric Wellness Pavilion
- State-of-the-art facility housing an inpatient geriatric psychiatry unit
- Regional support from psychiatrists at Trinity Health Of New England
- Educational affiliation with Quinnipiac University
- Johnson Memorial is a Healogics Center of Distinction (2019) and a North Central News 2019 Hall of Fame Inductee for being voted "Best of" for 5 consecutive years
With myriad outdoor activities on 40,000 acres of Connecticut state forestry, Stafford Springs offers numerous nearby hiking trails, streams, and lakes. Enjoy cross country skiing, fishing, kayaking, mountain biking, snowmobiling, and hunting. Residents have easy access to Hartford, New York City, Boston, fine dining, Broadway shows, and professional sporting events.
- U.S. News Ranks Connecticut No. 3 in "Best States for Healthcare"
- Four distinct seasons offer myriad activities
- Safe, quiet town with private and public beaches on multiple lakes
- Enjoy town parades, outdoor public concerts, and holiday celebrations.
- Only 30 minutes to Hartford, CT, 90 minutes to Boston, and under 3 hours to New York City
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Jessica Duyka at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference GER-135966