Geriatric Psychiatrist Opportunity: Four-day workweek along the gorgeous New England coast
A reputable organization committed to innovation and excellence is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified in geriatric psychiatry. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment in a beautiful coastal New England location.
- 100% inpatient geriatric psychiatry
- Excellent work-life balance—four-day workweek with light call required
- Incredible support staff—two or three psychiatrists and two psych APPs on-site daily plus an additional psych APP in the Emergency Department
- Low turnover rate within the psychiatric inpatient unit
- Academic opportunities available ability to teach within the Yale Health system
- Telepsychiatry opportunities available for extra compensation, if desired
Located alongside the Long Island Sound in a beautiful Connecticut town, this charming community offers a remarkable quality of life for all of its residents.
- Coastal location—wonderful housing options, including gorgeous waterfront properties
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Excellent public and private schools as well as many nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia
Easy Access to NYC and Philadelphia
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Andy Barclay at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference PYG-128348