Memory Center Director - Tucson, AZ
Join a Nationally Recognized Program in Alzheimer’s Study within a Top 5 Large Health System in a Beautiful Tucson, AZ with full support from Banner Health!
MEMORY CENTER DIRECTOR
Banner Alzheimer’s Institute is seeking a dynamic Medical Director who is a BC Neurologist, Geriatrician and/or Geriatric Psychiatrist with both medical leadership and clinical trial research experience to lead the expansion of our national recognized program at Banner Alzheimer's Institute (BAI) in Tucson, AZ. This is an exceptional opportunity for an innovative medical leader or an experienced physician researcher to join a nationally renowned leader in Alzheimer’s and dementia care and research.
- BC in Neurology, Geriatrician, Geriatric Psychiatry
- Industry sponsored clinical trial experience
- Experience with Dementia/Alzheimer's Disease
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills
Banner Alzheimer's Institute: A New Standard of Care. Having established a new standard of care for patients and caregivers dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, Banner Alzheimer’s Institute and the University of Arizona are now combining their expertise in dementia care for the benefit of Tucson and Southern Arizona residents.
Established 12 years ago in Phoenix, Banner Alzheimer's Institute is the worldwide leader working to prevent Alzheimer’s and provide comprehensive care for those facing the disease. The Banner Alzheimer’s Institute – Tucson will offer the only comprehensive care model for memory disorders in Southern Arizona.
We are a destination center for patients and families in Arizona and the nation by providing the following:
- Complete medical, neurological and neuropsychological evaluations at Toole Family Memory Center
- Unrivaled support services for patients and families to help identify, anticipate and address both their medical and non-medical needs as fully as possible
- Access to comprehensive information and resources
- Medication and non-medication treatments for patients' cognitive and non-cognitive behavioral problems
- One of the world's largest clinical trials programs, giving patients access to the most promising investigational treatments in research studies
- Access to one of the world's leading brain imaging programs for the study of Alzheimer's
- Specialized outreach programs for underserved and understudied minority communities
Banner Health's Compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME time plus allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.