Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatrist at BJC Behavioral Health - St. Louis, MO
BJC Behavioral Health is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible inpatient geriatric psychiatrist for Parkland Health Center. The mission of BJC Behavioral Health is to improve the mental health and well-being of the people and communities we serve how are impacted by mental illness.
Job Description & Requirements
BJC Behavioral Health has a geriatric inpatient unit that is located at Parkland Health Centers in Farmington, Missouri. For this role we are seeking a qualified inpatient geriatric psychiatrist to join the team in this community-based facility. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming physician to serve a community in need by leading a developed inpatient unit. Be able to provide inpatient management, psychiatry consults and assist with ED psychiatric admissions.
- Inpatient-only role that will allow the physician to arrange his or her own schedule
- Lead an inpatient unit that delivers exceptional care to patients
- Excellent hospital recognition in the community
- Receive tremendous support from APPs, nurses and LCSWs
- Unit located in hospital, allowing for continuity of care
- Competitive compensation packages starting at $275,000
Experience: We are considering physicians at all experience levels
Just one-hour south of St. Louis at the edge of the beautiful Ozark Mountains you will discover Farmington, Missouri. Surrounded by nine of Missouri's most scenic state parks, challenging golf courses, an extreme off-road recreation area, hiking trails, and fifteen award winning vineyards and wineries.
Farmington Offers -
- A cost of living nearly 19% lower than the national average
- Some of the top public schools in the state as well as exceptional private schools
- A remarkable downtown area, including dining, shopping, and music festivals
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, and kayaking
- Access to an array of amenities, including an international airport and collegiate and professional sporting events
Visa sponsorship available (J1 or H1b)
St. Louis, MO 63141
Work: (314) 996-6287
Cell: (314) 643-0999