Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking part-time or full-time Geriatric Psychiatrists.
Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Ideal opportunity for candidates passionate about working with older adults.
- Provide psychiatric care serving the local community and provide high quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilize.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Ideal candidates will be BE or BC in psychiatry, possess excellent clinical/communication skills, and have a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
About Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge Health Alliance Physician Organization (CHAPO) supports the needs of its members and the strategic priorities of Cambridge Health Alliance by helping optimize clinical practice, manage employment needs, and maintain focus on financial health. It also provides opportunities for members to pursue professional and academic development goals.
Today, CHAPO is proud to support the needs of more than 400 members (employees and contractors) in more than 30 specialty areas.
CHAPO members work at Cambridge Health Alliance’s three hospital campuses and more than twenty primary care and specialty practice locations across Boston’s metro-north region.