Apply Today for Some of the Most Prestigious Awards in Geriatric Psychiatry!
AAGP offers several awards to recognize excellence in the field of late-life mental health care, which will be presented at the 2024 AAGP Opening Plenary Session in conjunction with the AAGP Annual Meeting in March, 2024.
Do you know someone deserving of recognition in the field of geriatric psychiatry? Is it you? Nominations/applications for awards are due November 8, 2023.
The AAGP Annual Awards are as follows:
- AAGP Distinguished Scientist Award
- AAGP Barry Lebowitz Early Career Scientist Award
- AAGP Member-in-Training Research Award
- AAGP Educator of the Year Award
- Member-in-Training Future Clinician-Educator Award
- AAGP Jeanne Jackson-Siegal Clinician of the Year Award
- AAGP Images of Aging Award
- AAGP Diversity Award in Honor of Dr. Iqbal “Ike” Ahmed