AAGP 2018 Board Election
The Board of Directors and the Nominations Committee of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry present the following slate of officer and director candidates for your vote. Each candidate’s qualifications were carefully assessed by the nominations committee, using a standard set of criteria, and subsequently approved by the board. Make your voice heard in AAGP by voting in this important election. All ballots must be returned by Friday, January 5, 2018.
President-Elect: (Automatically transitions to President for 2019-2020 and to Past President for 2020-2021)
- Rajesh Tampi, MD, MS, DFAPA, Case Western Reserve University MetroHealth Program, Cleveland, OH
Secretary/Treasurer-Elect: (Automatically transitions to Secretary/Treasurer for 2019-2020)
- Mustafa M. Husain, MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
At-Large Board Members (Psychiatrists): (two positions are open, Term is for three (3) years beginning at conclusion of the 2018 Annual Meeting)
- Nery A. Diaz, DO, Audubon Clinic, of the Washington Heights Community Service New York Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY
- James M. Ellison, MD, MPH, Swank Memory Care Center, Wilmington, DE
- Olivia I. Okereke, MD, MS, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Shilpa Srinivasan, MD, DFAPA, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, SC
- Ilse R. Wiechers, MD, MPP, MHS, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
At-Large Board Member (Non-Psychiatrist): (one position is open, Term is for three (3) years beginning at conclusion of the 2018 Annual Meeting)
- Moria Smoski, PhD, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
To learn more about the candidates, read their statements.
You may cast your vote online or by paper ballot. In order for your vote to be valid, you must provide your name and member ID number. Please do not vote more than once. Duplicate ballots will be discarded.
To vote online: Click the vote button
To vote by paper ballot:
Fax your completed ballot to (703) 556-8729 by close of business Friday, January 5, 2018
Mail your ballot to AAGP, 6728 Old McLean Village Drive, McLean, VA 22101
It must be postmarked on or before January 6, 2017
Questions? Contact AAGP at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 556-9222.