The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry is the authoritative source of information for the rapidly developing field of geriatric psychiatry. The Journal contains peer-reviewed articles on the diagnosis and classification of psychiatric disorders of later life, epidemiological and biological correlates of mental health of older adults, and psychopharmacology and other somatic treatments. The Journal is published twelve times a year. The Journal is a benefit of AAGP membership; non-members can subscribe.
- Access The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry online: www.AJGPonline.org
- Information for authors: www.AJGPonline.org/authorinfo
- CME for Reviewers
Now Published by Elsevier! Register for Easy Access to the current issue and to the entire journal archive – online and via your iPad!
The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry is now published by Elsevier and is hosted on a new online platform. All subscribers, including AAGP members, will need to register and claim access to read the full-text articles. In order to do so you will need to go to http://www.AJGPonline.org/ and click on Register and Activate Your Subscription in the banner at the top right. Follow these two simple steps:
- Register a new account: Enter your email address and a password of choice. Complete the form and click Register. On the confirmation page, click Claim access to full text articles.
- Claim Your Online Access: Choose the option, I receive my subscription through a society membership. Insert your AAGP member number and last name; then click Claim.
This one-time process allows you to use your digital journal credentials to:
- Access the full text at http://www.AJGPonline.org/ and all personalization options
- Read the full journal content on the HealthAdvance Journals mobile app
Please be sure also to register for the Electronic Table of Contents alerts to keep you informed of the very latest research in the field!