AAGP 2020 Board Election
The Board of Directors and the Nominations Committee of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry present the following slate of officer and director candidates for your vote. Each candidate’s qualifications were carefully assessed by the nominations committee, using a standard set of criteria, and subsequently approved by the board. Make your voice heard in AAGP by voting in this important election. All ballots must be returned by Friday, January 3, 2020.
President-Elect: (Automatically transitions to President for 2021-2022 and to Past President for 2022-2023)
- Marc E. Agronin, MD, Miami Jewish Health, Miami, FL
- Sandra Swantek, MD, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago,IL
Secretary/Treasurer-Elect: (Automatically transitions to Secretary/Treasurer for 2021-2022)
- Gauri P. Khatkhate, MD, Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Hines, IL
- Jason Strauss, MD, Harvard Medical School, Everett, MA
- Ilse Wiechers, MD, MPP, MHS, Department of Veterans Affairs, Menlo Park, CA
At-Large Board Member (Non-Psychiatrist): (one position is open, Term is for three (3) years beginning at conclusion of the 2020 Annual Meeting)
- Piruz Huda, NP, Huda NP, PLLC, Kirkland, WA
- Krista L. Lanctôt, PhD, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ONT, Canada
To learn more about the candidates, read their statements.
You may cast your vote online or by paper ballot. In order for your vote to be valid, you must provide your name and member ID number. Please do not vote more than once. Duplicate ballots will be discarded.
To vote online: Click the vote button
To vote by paper ballot:
Fax your completed ballot to (703) 556-8729 by close of business Friday, January 5, 2018
Mail your ballot to AAGP, 6728 Old McLean Village Drive, McLean, VA 22101
It must be postmarked on or before January 6, 2017
Questions? Contact AAGP at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 556-9222.